Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Beach days!

I love the endless sunshine. And the sand. And sleeping in a tent. And this week I got to introduce my son to it all. We spent Monday, Tuesday, and part of Wednesday living the life of luxury (at least by my definition) camping at Doheny beach. Heidi goes every year with her family, and I tagged along a few times in high school. This year, Heidi invited me to share her site and we relived the glory days - but this time with two babies. There was a little less laying out and a little more awake time in the middle of the night, but it was still just as fun as when we were in kids. And Ezekiel had a great time, too!


Being good babies while their mommies set up camp


Victory!
Putting up a tent: No problem
Taking care of 2 little ones: No problem.
Doing both at the same time: A small miracle!


Good morning mom! I slept great - sorry I took your spot!




Hey, Kate, you look pretty cute in that outfit!






Ezekiel loved to look at the waves and get his little feet wet.

No comments: