So yesterday we had a little party to celebrate! Just a few family and close friends, but it was a day we'll always remember. SO FUN! Since we call him "Bear" we had a backyard camp out, complete with a tent full of toys to play in, and a "lake" to swim in. I had a good time with our little theme but, best of all, I think Ezekiel had a great time! He loved playing in the water and with all his guests - but I think he loved his bug cupcake the best! Wow, can that kid chow down on chocolate! What a perfect day, and we were so thankful for all the loved ones who celebrated with us - in person and in spirit! Ezekiel was so spoiled with love, attention, and such thoughtful gifts.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
1 Year Old!
On August 23rd our little bear will be one year old. I can hardly believe how fast his first year of life has flown by. We are so thankful for every day with him, for his funny and easy-going little personality, and for the way he brightens our world with his contagious laugh. We could not be more in love with our son, or more thankful for the gift God has given us in him.
So yesterday we had a little party to celebrate! Just a few family and close friends, but it was a day we'll always remember. SO FUN! Since we call him "Bear" we had a backyard camp out, complete with a tent full of toys to play in, and a "lake" to swim in. I had a good time with our little theme but, best of all, I think Ezekiel had a great time! He loved playing in the water and with all his guests - but I think he loved his bug cupcake the best! Wow, can that kid chow down on chocolate! What a perfect day, and we were so thankful for all the loved ones who celebrated with us - in person and in spirit! Ezekiel was so spoiled with love, attention, and such thoughtful gifts.













So yesterday we had a little party to celebrate! Just a few family and close friends, but it was a day we'll always remember. SO FUN! Since we call him "Bear" we had a backyard camp out, complete with a tent full of toys to play in, and a "lake" to swim in. I had a good time with our little theme but, best of all, I think Ezekiel had a great time! He loved playing in the water and with all his guests - but I think he loved his bug cupcake the best! Wow, can that kid chow down on chocolate! What a perfect day, and we were so thankful for all the loved ones who celebrated with us - in person and in spirit! Ezekiel was so spoiled with love, attention, and such thoughtful gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ezekiel!! And can't wait to see the girly-girl!
Post a Comment