Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thankful...


Doesn't my son look so OLD in this picture?!
In the spirit of my friend Carrie's blog, here are a few things I am SO thankful for today:
1.) This adorable picture that Kristen took during her trip to CA last week. We had such a great time together, and such wonderful conversations. I LOVE that we can just pick up where we left off and dig right into the "good stuff" in life even after months apart. (I wish we could have tivo-ed last week and that I could just replay it whenever I miss you, Kris!)
2.) How easy it is to cook for my husband. Every dinner I make he is so impressed and always thanks me, no matter how simple. Plus, he likes to eat almost anything and that makes it SO easy to prepare meals!
3.) That, even though we just dropped a boat load of money into car repairs, my car does not sound like the one I heard in the Target parking lot the other day. I'm telling you, it could always be worse!
4.) The "Stroller Strides" class I went to this morning. It is a workout designed specifically for moms with their babies in tow. So fun and SO HARD. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow, but at least I feel good about myself. =)
5.) 8 - 10 p.m. My magic hours that I get all to myself. Ezekiel sleeps, Kevan works and I get to do whatever I want until I fall into bed totally exhausted.
Due to stroller strides, I think I will cut my magic hours a bit short and call it an early night.
G'night!

1 comment:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Hi Bethany, just wanted to say that it really is an adorable photo of you and your little man!!! Hope you're well!