Ezekiel is also keeping us busy these days. He is into EVERYTHING. As exhausting as it can be to keep up with him sometimes, I LOVE this stage and love watching him discover. He can play with things for endless amounts of time, fascinated by the littlest details. One of his favorite discoveries is the lid on our kitchen trash can. If I'm missing anything, the first place I look is the trash because he'll sneak anything he can in there. Today I found 5 baby blocks and a pair of my shoes!
What's really sweet is when he invites you to play with him. He'll come toddling up to us holding out a book and saying "mama?" or "dada?" How could we not read to him? He also loves his hair brushed so he finds his little comb and brings it to us and stands there with the most peaceful look on his face while we comb his hair.
One thing I am sure of about this season of life: I am not missing anything. I am enjoying and savoring every moment with my little family and with our amazing son. I am soaking it in. Life is about to change in just a few short weeks, but we enjoying the sweetness of this moment.
Some fun pictures to bring you up to date (sorry it's taken so long to get you pics of Ezekiel's cute little costume!):
Our little lion learned to roar just in time for Halloween!
"Mom, I am too hot in my costume!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment