Sunday, December 02, 2007

Warm and Cozy...

Some of the great decorations at my shower... more pictures to come!



It was a warm and cozy kind of weekend. Just what I was hoping for... sweet family time picking out our tree and going out to breakfast, followed by a midnight session of decorating by me and Kevan after we put Ezekiel to bed. The next day we woke up to rain and our beautiful tree... so we kept it lit all day and enjoyed the snuggly weather. Ezekiel took a marathon nap that day, so I enjoyed a nice long rest too! Then I woke up in time to get ready and head to my baby shower at Heidi's. What a treat that was! Heidi outdid herself with the decorations and great desserts - it was such a perfect evening. Just a small group of girls getting together for coffee and yummy food in great ambiance. And we got the cutest little things for our little girl! I feel so blessed by the good friendships and generous gifts.
Getting ready to go get our tree!
We found the perfect one!
Watching dad very closely as he ties the tree to the car
And ending the day with some fun play time (Ezekiel wants to be outside ALL the time... the rain the next day was hard for him!)

2 comments:

Jen Epperson said...

Are you kidding? How is that kid getting cuter!? Its so fun to see your family enjoying the Christmas season! Love you B!

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

Abby wanted to know why you didn't take a shower at your shower :) After what I thought was a clear clarification of what a Baby Shower was, she looked at me with a puzzled look and said: "But no one threw the presents up so that they would fall down and bonk Aunt Bethany on the head (like water falling on you in the shower)..." Huh?!?