Saturday, March 08, 2008

Healthy Again!

We are finally back on the radar. Ezekiel was down for the count for over a week with that nasty bug. Just when he started to turn the corner, little Rebekah Jane got a fever of her own. And back to the ER we went. Because she is so young, the doctors don't mess around with fevers and want to rule out anything serious right away. Thankfully, she just had the same flu bug that her brother had and she fought it off like a champ. That litle one never really acted sick, and I am so thankful that it turned out to be nothing for her. And then... Kevan came down with it. AAAGHHHH! Ok, so it was a pretty lousy couple of weeks at our house, but we are all healthy once again and it is so nice to be living life again! For a while there we were simply on survival mode! And, thank you God for keeping me healthy so I could take care of my family!

Not looking so hot...

3 comments:

Jen Epperson said...

That is a classic picture! I'm so glad your family is healthy again! Love u!

babyrndeb said...

so sorry that your family has all been sick - and sorry to hear about you grandmother. We missed having Rebekah in the nursery today.

Daily Dose of Dad said...

That is a great picture! It's good to see stuff back up on your blog, I've missed the updates. Of course, I can't talk since there's nothing new up on mine. We've been going through a round of sickness too, although it doesn't sound as bad as your family's. It does seem to go on and on though as each person has taken a turn with it and we've been on basic survival mode as well.
-Annette