Sunday, March 09, 2008

Some Happy Things

This week also gave us reasons to celebrate....

On March 3rd, my good friend Jen had her baby boy! Baby Caden Jacob made his appearance Monday evening and I was so happy to be at the hospital to greet him when came into the world! Caden is adorable and perfect and I am chomping at the bit to see him again. Thanking God that Jen's labor went text-book smoothly and that little Caden is here safe and sound. I can't believe my childhood friend and college roommate is a MOM! SO HAPPY for you, Jen!!

Baby Caden just one hour old


And my own babies are giving me plenty of reasons to smile...

Rebekah Jane in her new dress from daddy



"See my pretty dress?"


Her signature smile with her tongue sticking out!


Flowers and babies... doesn't get much better!


Sooo sweet...


Ezekiel looking so grown up!


Ezekiel has been really into oranges lately - and he eats them peel and all!

5 comments:

himandhermuller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
himandhermuller said...

Bethany,
Thank you for your sweet words about Grandma, you always know what to say. I love that you are so blessed by you 2 little ones. I have 6 bins of clothes for you. We will talk this week.

Love,
Lissa

Kari said...

What beautiful kids you have! I definitely think you can give Aaron a run for his money on who has the cutest little girl!! =)

Kari said...

Just realized you may not know who this is...Kari E., Aaron and Annette's sister-in-law =)

babyrndeb said...

how blessed you are to have your sweet little family :) The tongue sticking out smile is precious!