How cute is she?! I cannot stop taking pictures of this baby. She is so stinkin' adorable and smiley, it is hard to put the camera down. It also doesn't hurt that baby girl clothes are soooo sweet. I have a bunch of posts I need to do of recent fun events, but in the meantime here are a few more great pictures of our little Rebekah Jane:
4 comments:
yes - you are right - that is one cute baby!!
Oh my goodness... she is absolutely precious!!! I would have to say that she is probably tied for the 2nd cutest girl in the world (after Abby, of course :)). I must say, you and Kevan make beautiful babies!!!
Sending a big slobbery kiss to Bekah Jane...
Oh, Bekah Jane!!! When I saw that first picture of you, my mouth literally dropped open! Then as I scrolled down and saw those amazing full face smiles, I couldn't help but smile with you. You are so precious and beautiful, little girl. You stay just that beautiful until I can come see you again (one month from today!!) I love you, my blue-eyed strawberry!
Hey baby Bekah Jane ~ you are so cute! I wish I could squeeze you and tickle you until the laughter just spills out...thanks for making my day. Hugs, Great Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment