On another note, Ezekiel is really into counting these days. He can count to ten all by himself and loves to count whatever he's playing with - or really just about anything that crosses his path. His favorite, though, is two. If he sees two of anything it's super exciting in his world. "Two kitties!" "Two books!" "Two hats!" And my favorite? When I'm rushing to get somewhere, often times I will have Bekah Jane on one hip and I'll scoop up Ezekiel on the other. Ezekiel gets a kick out of this and, without fail, exclaims "TWO babies!" Such a great reminder that, indeed, God has blessed us with TWO babies. Love that.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Just like daddy
Today, while I was nursing the baby, I sent Ezekiel into the bathroom to get a tissue. After a few minutes I realized it was really quiet and still no sign of Ezekiel. When I went to check on him, I was relieved to see that he was simply getting ready for the day - by doing his hair all by himself. It's nice to see the young man take some responsibility for his grooming.


On another note, Ezekiel is really into counting these days. He can count to ten all by himself and loves to count whatever he's playing with - or really just about anything that crosses his path. His favorite, though, is two. If he sees two of anything it's super exciting in his world. "Two kitties!" "Two books!" "Two hats!" And my favorite? When I'm rushing to get somewhere, often times I will have Bekah Jane on one hip and I'll scoop up Ezekiel on the other. Ezekiel gets a kick out of this and, without fail, exclaims "TWO babies!" Such a great reminder that, indeed, God has blessed us with TWO babies. Love that.
On another note, Ezekiel is really into counting these days. He can count to ten all by himself and loves to count whatever he's playing with - or really just about anything that crosses his path. His favorite, though, is two. If he sees two of anything it's super exciting in his world. "Two kitties!" "Two books!" "Two hats!" And my favorite? When I'm rushing to get somewhere, often times I will have Bekah Jane on one hip and I'll scoop up Ezekiel on the other. Ezekiel gets a kick out of this and, without fail, exclaims "TWO babies!" Such a great reminder that, indeed, God has blessed us with TWO babies. Love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL Is this what I have to look forward to? Jon has that same thing of gel---note to self: hide it from Caden! :) That is too adorable.
You are so right--what a great reminder that you are blessed with two babies--two ADORABLE & sweet babies! I just love them!
(ps--can you take a pic of Ezekiel with a paci in his mouth? The mental image of that gets me cracking up everytime. That kid is just hilarious.)
what a cute little post/story! thanks for sharing....really made me smile :)
What little boy WOULDN'T want to be like his daddy? Especially when his daddy is Kevan?!!? Your kids are so blessed to have a dad who so obviously treasures them (is that an understatement or what?) and invests in them emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically. What a gift!
(And obviously, all three of the other members of your household are so blessed by a wife and mother who is wholly devoted to them!)
Thanks for keeping us up to date on the little anecdotes of your kids' lives. I can't WAIT to see you all again in December. I am sure they change in your little ones will be dramatic :)
I love you, sister!
Post a Comment