Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ezekiel's 2 Year Pictures!

To capture Ezekiel in all his 2-ness, we recently had our favorite photographer, Sarah, come out to the house to get some shots of him just being a boy. As always, Sarah did an amazing job and we will cherish these pics for years to come. Here are some of my favorites!





















PS: It's probably pretty obvious, but if you're looking for a photographer we highly recommend Sarah. She can come to the house (makes picture day super easy!) or any location, and I always say she works miracles. Sometimes I think there's no way we got any good pictures and then I get my CD from her and I am blown away by what she manages to capture in the midst of chaos! Check out her website at sarahfrenzel.com.

4 comments:

himandhermuller said...

Those are such precious pictures. I love them!!! Ezekiel is so gorgeous and those pictures captured his sweet spirit.

Love you!

Grammy Julee said...

E is a little boy, not a baby anymore. I love the playfulness that Sarah captured in the photos. It shows his personality coming through. You are truly blessed with these two dear gifts from God.

Stephanie said...

little ezekiel has some pretty studly calve muscles....you can really see them in the tricycle pictures :) he's so handsome you guys!!! thanks for sharing!

Becky Churchill said...

Do you think Sarah would come up to Morro Bay? HA HA! I love the pictures she takes. Your kids are getting so big, their adorable.