Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny Boy

Just sharing some of the funny things Ezekiel's been doing lately. The kid makes me laugh:

  • Eating everything like cookie monster - even his peas. He double fists them, shoving them in his mouth saying "Cookie! YUM YUM YUM YUM!" (I know this is not the greatest table manners, but he's two and it's hilarious. I'm willing to let it slide for a while.) The other day I caught him eating grass this way.
  • Standing on his head (like he's about to do a somersault). The preferred way to see the world. He does it all the time and in very random places! Last week he stood on his head in the waiting room of the doctor's office... you know, just passing time.
  • Saying "Excuse me, Elway." Elway is in his way a lot, I guess.
  • Copying Kevan while he watches the football game: "Go go go go....OOOHHHH!" and throwing his hands over his head (yeah, Kevan has to watch what he says during football!)

More to come, I'm sure. I love that funny boy.

No comments: