Friday, February 20, 2009

Beautiful Girl

Have you ever had one of those moments when you just stare at your child, not really believing that she is yours? That is how I felt on this day... Bekah Jane was prancing around the front yard with this little teddy bear from my mom and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful and full of life and joy - and I was completely enamored. How did I ever get such a beautiful girl?!







































2 comments:

We Happy 3 said...

I know exactly what you mean when you say "enamored". I love having a little girl too!

Love the dress :)

Love,
Lissa

Grammy Julee said...

Such a darling little missy. I love clicking on the photos and enlarging them so I can see more details of her features. I'm confused as to where the blonde/white hair came from with both of your babies? I don't recall you having that! I sure love checking in with your blog. Thanks for finding time to update.