I need to update my blog. I really, really do. But the truth of the matter is I am just too darn obsessed with my new baby boy to make the effort. I am LOVING these newborn days of holding him and snuggling to my heart's content. Awww...the newbies. I am a sucker. And I am unashamedly savoring. (Ok, ok.. AND I am sort of a crazy busy with three kids under 4 living in my house!)
So, many more pictures and his fun birth story to come but, for now, allow me to introduce our little man:
Elijah Holbrook Plumb
July 13, 2010
10:49 PM
9 lbs 3 oz
Elijah means "The Lord is my God" and Holbrook is what you get when mama can't decide which one of the great men in my family to name him after! (Actually, I think Kevan pitched this to me before I even I had the chance to suggest it!). But I have daydreamed about having a little Elijah for many years - and even about using my maiden name as the middle name - and now he's finally here!
More to come, but Elijah and I are both done with our midnight snack...and I need sleep!
1 comment:
Elijah is one sweet newbie to be obsessed with! I can't wait to snuggle with him again
Post a Comment