Sunday, October 17, 2010

I almost forgot!


One more thing about Elijah! And how I forgot to mention this, I don't know. It is pretty significant: This baby does not spit up!! Yippee! Coming off of two fountain-esque bambinos, I am pretty thrilled by my third - and cleanliest - child. Oh, to wear something more than once without having to wash it. The joy! The minimal laundry he creates! To hold my son after he eats without worrying if my jeans will be used as target practice for baby vomit. It is changing my life!
(Alas, there is always a flip side. So, here is the trade off: I have never heard a gassier child in my life. I will not go into detail, since I am a lady. But trust me when I tell you it is BAD. I have cast my vote, though, and I will take the gas over the vomit any day!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love this, although I don't have high hopes after 4 huge vomiters. Can't even imagine what that would be like. :)

-Annette

Jessica said...

Love the pic Bethany! My little monster is weighing in at 15.6 at his 4 month appt. He's a gassy little man too (oh my!) but we have the spit up/reflux thing. Praying your little man sleeps through the night soon. We have night time sleep, but our day time naps are pretty unpredictable. Oh well, we can't have it all!! Miss you.

babyrndeb said...

vomit, gas, whatever...all I know is he is one cute baby :)