Wednesday, January 19, 2011

6 Months!

Somehow, my newborn baby has turned 6 months. I cannot believe how fast this time goes by! Everyday I still have those moments when I pick him up from a nap, sit down to nurse him, or laugh at his great whole-face smile...and I can't believe God loaned him out to me (If I were God, I would have kept him all to myself!). I LOVE having a baby in the house. And I love the baby God gave us. He is a deliciously chubby little joy-giver.





And, just for fun, here is big brother Ezekiel at 6 months! We can't get over how much Eli reminds us of Ezekiel. What do you think?








3 comments:

Jen Epperson said...

Twins!!! I do see how Elijah looks a bit like "himself", but they seriously do look so much alike! Adorable! I am so excited I get to spend a few days with that big smile! (Oh yeah and you too..whatever...)
Loves!!!

Grammy Julee said...

Even before I got down to the photo of Ezekiel, I was thinking to myself "Gosh, he looks so much like his big bro!" Those are some strong Plumb genes! (and darn cute ones too). Thanks for sharing. Again, I'm so thankful he was a bit smaller when Auntie R and Uncle J got married (for my sake!)

babyrndeb said...

can't believe he is already 6 months old - he sure is one little cutie, and looks so happy. What a fun addition to your family