Friday, March 11, 2011

My guy.


A few fun things from my super-fun-these-days 4-year-old:
  • Pulling into our street yesterday he said, "We're home mom! This is OUR town." I think he got that from the Montgomery-Gentry song. =)
  • Yesterday he came in from playing in the backyard and said "Mom, baby is playing with Fluffy." "Who's Fluffy?," I ask. A bit exasperated he tells me (as if I should know). "It's our pet elephant. And she is getting water everywhere." A quick glance outside tells me that, apparently, our hose is now an elephant. What kind of elephant is named Fluffy? (I secretly reaaalllly love the imagination behind this!)
  • Tonight Ezekiel made me "Orange Spectacular." It consisted of orange slices, frozen peas, and a bit of tortilla all mixed up together. He made it himself and he said he's going to sell it at his restaurant. And it was, um, spectacular. I loved the thought and effort he put into his little creation. =)
  • "Peacocks are good." - Random thought from Ezekiel Plumb as we're driving.
  • It's hard to capture the sweet things Ezekiel says to Bekah Jane, Elijah, and even to little C living with us. He's absolutely in love with Elijah and is constantly telling him "You're my best brother" and "I'm here, I'm here, I'll take care of you." (He will also play with Elijah for upwards of an hour, entertaining him and making him laugh. I love this!). He tells his sister "I love you" all the time, usually followed by "Let me give you a big hug." And to C he'll say "I love you. You're my best friend." (Bekah Jane and Elijah get the "best friend" title many times too). I love the sweet spirit God has given my boy!

3 comments:

Grammy Julee said...

When did Ezekiel grow up so much? What a dear little man you are raising. Love his creativity. Wonder what God has in store for his life? What will he be when he grows up?
Is little Elijah 10 mos now? Wow, he is a big bboy. He will be as big as EZ real soon.
Hugs,

Kristen said...

LOVE THIS!!! Good job documenting, Mama! These are such sweet little capturings of your little man's heart and mind!

Mom said...

Especially love the picture.