- My craigslist carseat find! (Two practically-new Britax seats!)
- Watching my daughter pretend to juggle during our "talent show." I laughed so hard watching her...I think even she believed she was actually juggling.
- Snuggling with C for over 20 minutes while we waited in the doctor's office. He crawled up in my lap and nuzzled into me, kissing my cheek from time to time. It was probably the sweetest time I've ever had with him. Simply precious.
- Family movie night! Complete with popcorn and licorice. Watching Bekah Jane comfort Ezekiel when he was scared (Toy Story 3 can be scary you know!). Watching Ezekiel absent-mindedly play with Bekah Jane's hair and rub her back during the movie. They are so stinkin' cute together.
It was a good day, a good day indeed.
4 comments:
LOVE THIS. And loved yesterday's post too... such a great peek into things! I'm sooooo excited that C is making such great progress (even if it's just baby steps!)... that's answered prayer, my friend. Snuggles and kisses?! Are you kidding me?! Time to jump up and down!!!! You are such a good mama. Miss you so much, hope we can connect soon!!! Thanks for sharing so honestly, I LOVE IT!!!!
This is so sweet, bethany : )
If Bekah Jane is cute at juggling, she is learning it all from YOU. Two posts in one week tells me YOU are learning all about juggling 4 kids, AND having time on the computer! Great job, momma! Way to be an example to the kids....
Just love this post! It is wonderful to hear how C is progressing and how the Lord is working through you and Kevan in his life! It is also adorable to hear stories of your sweet, beautiful kids interacting together :)
Post a Comment