- When Bekah Jane left for the doctor's yesterday, he gave her a hug and said "I hope you feel better soon, sister."
- Last weekend I got to take baby girl to a "Princess Tea" at our church. Ezekiel woke her up that morning, all excited, saying "You get to go to your tea today Bekah!!"
- After Bekah Jane's dance class, E ran up to her and said "I am SO PROUD of you baby! Good job!" (Promise, I do not tell him to say this stuff!)
- At a party on Sunday, Ezekiel walked up to a stranger and pointed out Elijah in the room. "That's my baby brother, Elijah, " he said, "He's a super cute baby."
- At bedtime, he always says "Goodnight, Elijah, I will play with you tomorrow!" and "You're my best baby brother!" Today, while I was nursing Elijah, Ezekiel kissed his head and whispered "You're a good boy."
- In addition to his unbelievably sweet comments to his brothers and sister, Ezekiel continues to be OBSESSED with animals. This morning: "Mom, you know what's really important? Baby Jaguars." Um, ok.
- A couple days ago a heard him yelling for help in the kitchen. I ran in there, only to find him hanging on to the fridge handles, standing on the freezer drawer below. When I ask what in the world he was doing, he said "I'm a howler monkey. We like to climb." Apparently, howler monkeys don't know how to get down, though.
(Lest you think my son is perfect, Bekah Jane just came out of my room crying and saying "Brother hit me with a pillow!" Ah, we enjoy the sweet moments when we get them!)
1 comment:
Love the way you capture your kiddos :) I am trying to work on doing a better job of capturing the moments in writing so that I can look back on them and smile :) Happy Wednesday!
Post a Comment