Tuesday, February 07, 2012

What makes me happy!

Little moments that I thank God for! Here's a day in the life of the Plumb family...

That's E's swaddle blanket from his newborn days...still loves it!




Bekah Jane does everything with her Bunny...tucked in her arm eating lunch :)




I don't really know why, but I think this kind of stuff is so stinkin' cute!! I just love their imaginations and how they can play so contently in their own little worlds.

Bekah Jane made me lunch. Yes, that's grass and weed soup.

All clean and ready to suggle with daddy before bed!


A kid sitting and reading...does it get much better? I submit that it does not.

Elijah pointing at the moon out the window.


And now, because he's my baby, I am going to post a million pictures of Eli exploring the swingset...how did he get so big?!?







Oh, hey there cutie!


Bekah Jane rescued these fish from her bath toys and decided to give them each their own individual aquarium. It cracks me up to walk into my kitchen and see stuff like this.

Happy girl playing (this is the bulk of her day...I sort of love it!)

Welcome home after a long day, daddy!

Kevan showing Bekah Jane her (super belated) birthday present!


Wait, how'd that get in there?? Empty laundry baskets? Yep, definintely qualifies as something that makes me happy!!

My boy spending his days playing in the dirt...so great!

3 comments:

Grammy Julee said...

Love love love your new pictures. Can't even believe that Elijah is that big (and THAT cute). Wasn't he just a babe-in-arms??? LOVE the one with Samuel and Daddy -- so sweet. LOVE that Ezekiel looks like such a big boy (must be that hair). Love that RJ can find joy in the smallest things -- new homes for her fish! She is truly a princess amongst your 3 princes. Thanks for taking the time to post -- and congrats on empty laundry baskets! You go girl........ Hugs

Grammy Julee said...

Oh, almost forgot to say I LOVE the one with Elway and Daddy. That's doggy-love for sure (I know what it looks like!)

Bethany said...

Thanks Julee! I always appreciate your comments and encouragement! Hugs to you too!