Christmas with a baby...what a joy! Even though Ezekiel is too little to understand anything about Christmas, he really seemed to enjoy himself (especially the unwrapping the presents part!). We spent the morning with just the 3 of us opening gifts at our house, and then headed over to my parents to be with them, my brother and his family, and my sister. The drive to my parents was a little emotional as I thought back to Christmas just 2 years ago. Kevan was in Iraq and the best gift I received was a phone call from him that day. As we drove yesterday with a car full of gifts, our crazy yellow lab, and our beautiful baby I was overwhelmed by the blessings in our lives. God is so good to us!

In his Christmas Eve outfit... how could you not kiss those cheeks?!

Christmas Eve dinner at our house - we had so much fun hosting!

Daddy opening his Christmas gift from Ezekiel

Loving that wrapping paper!

Kevan bought this Christmas outfit for Ezekiel - so cute!

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment