
So perfect, so wonderful - how could we not want more?
Kevan and I are thrilled to share that we are expecting another little miracle in December. I am so totally content with our son and the family God has already given us, yet elated that He would grant us the gift of life once again. So, here we go again... and I can hardly wait!
In case you're wondering, here is how Kevan and I both responded when we learned I was pregnant:
Me (In my head): YAY! YAY!.....I think. Oh, wait. I hope Kevan is as happy. Of course he'll be happy. Why wouldn't he be happy! YAY! Am I crazy??!
Kevan (Not so quietly, in the middle of a restaurant, right after I broke the news): YESSSS!!! (hands in the air) That is AWESOME!!! What are we going to name him? Ezekiel, you're going to have a brother! Another little boy!! YESS!!!
Me: (In my head) Well, I guess he's happy! (Out loud): Um, honey, you know it could be a girl, right?!
Kevan (barely listening and still doing the dance of joy in his seat): Yeah, I don't think so. Yesss!!!
5 comments:
Yayyyyyyy!!!!! YAY! YAY! Can you hear me celebrating from up here!?! I love you, B! I guess this is just one more very convincing reason for me to come visit more often! So happy for your beautiful little family. SO HAPPY. :)
Total and complete awesomeness!! You'll have the two most cheruby balls of adorability on the block. Wait. That didn't sound as good as it did in my head. Well, a heartfelt congratulations to you two!!
Woohoo!! Congratulations Bethany and Kevan! How exciting! How fun to imagine what this next little one will look like.
Congrats, Bethany! That's SO awesome!!! God is so good!
Kevan, Bethany, and Ezekial,
Gary, Payton, and I are thilled for you! Children are the best gift! We hope you are doing well and can't wait to see you soon. Take care of yourself Bethany. YAY!
~Kelly, Gary, and Payton Farrell
Post a Comment