Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fish out of water

On father's day, our friend Bruce at church gave us two tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific with instructions to take Ezekiel. So, on one of Kevan's recent days off we had a family outing to this wonderful place. What a great day! Kevan and I kept commenting on how much Ezekiel was really enjoying himself. We spent 4 hours there and I don't think he fussed once - just smiled and enjoyed the animals and people and time on daddy's shoulders. Afterward, I was really in the mood for seafood (is that weird?!) so we had a scrumptious shrimp dinner at Joes Crab Shack. It was the perfect day... thank you, Bruce!


First glimpse of sea life



Can we get in?!



This was Kevan's favorite part of the day... I'm pretty sure Ezekiel is just wondering why there is a bird on his stoller!




Yes!! Seaweed! So cool.

2 comments:

Carrie P said...

Our boys LOVE the Aquarium! We have been twice and its been great both times. And I think Jason's favorite time was feeding the birds as well!

Jen Epperson said...

Your boys are so cute together! I am so glad you and your family got to spend a great day together. I love days like that!