Thursday, October 04, 2007

Beautiful Baby Girl

Through the amazing technology of 4D ultrasound, today we got to meet our baby girl! How fun to see her sweet little chubby cheeks and watch her move around in my belly. I know these pictures can look a little alien-ish, but we think she is beautiful! We also think she looks a bit like her big brother...


Here you see her face, hand, and cord under her chin


All curled up...hands and feet are all up around her face



Her little profile




And, just for fun, here is a picture of big brother while he was waiting to be born. What do you think? See any similariteis?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie! I'll bet you can't wait to meet her. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

OH . . .MY . . . GOODNESS!!!! Betanya, she is BEAUTIFUL! I know you say she looks like Ezekiel, and I see it, too. But really, I think she looks like you! She has your mouth and DEFINITELY looks girly! I totally cried when I saw these pictures! Her little face is so sweet and serene. . . and her little fingers are just perfect! I am amazed! Thank you for sharing these pictures! I can't wait to meet you, little girl! I love you!