Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Big Kid
If it wasn't obvious before, today confirmed it. Ezekiel is officially a big kid. Tonight we went to Carl's Jr. to play on the playground, and I could not believe how my son conquered that jungle gym. There were a few other bigger boys playing tag on it and running all around and E just watched them intently for a while. Then he decided he could do it too! And up he went climbing! That little monkey climbed all the way up and ran around through the tunnels and went down the hugest slide all by himself. I was amazed...he wants to be big so badly. He played and played until he was soaked in sweat. He even convinced the older kids to play with him, too (his big grin and easy laugh can have that affect on kids!). I can't believe he is almost 2, but he is certainly ready!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun!!!! my how fast they grow!!!!
Wow Ezekiel, you are so brave! Kate will be impressed, as I am.
Post a Comment