Just a quick post with a teaser photo from our trip to the lake. After a little bit of a rough start, we had a GREAT time! Not much time to post right now, so more to come!
Can't wait to see more. I have several pictures from that exact same spot of me as a child and then with Alan too. A picture worth a thousand words forsure. I am so glad that you had a great time and can't wait to see more pictures. Lots of Love, Lissa
3 comments:
great photo!
Can't wait to see more. I have several pictures from that exact same spot of me as a child and then with Alan too. A picture worth a thousand words forsure. I am so glad that you had a great time and can't wait to see more pictures.
Lots of Love,
Lissa
So glad you are back--I miss you B! Can't wait to hang soon!
Post a Comment