Friday, July 25, 2008

Going Camping!

Just a quick note to let you know that we are heading out for our annual trip to Lake Almanor! SO excited!! I really do need a vacation after attempting to pack all week with 2 small children underfoot! It has been a busy week, but we are finally all ready to go! (And, wow, do I have a new appreciation for my parents - who packed for all FIVE of their children every summer of my childhood!).


I leave you with this - Ezekiel getting ready to go, too. By pumping, of course. Oh, that boy is funny.
See you in two weeks!

2 comments:

himandhermuller said...

I hope that you have a wonderful blessed time. I sure do miss those days of the Lake. Give love to all!!! Maybe someday we will make it back. Look forward to your blogs when you get home.

Love,
Lissa

Stephanie said...

have so much fun! i didn't realize that you guys went there annually. we use to go there all of the time when i was little :) how fun!