Friday, September 12, 2008

The latest from Ezekiel

Ezekiel has been awfully busy being a boy lately. Some of his latest activities include:


Deploying army men for bathtime reconnassaince


Being silly with his best friend, Kate
"Find Kitty!" This is his new favorite game. Whenever we go out the front door, Ezekiel wants to go over to our neighbor's yard and look for their cat. He looks in the bushes, under the cars, and gets SO excited when Henry decides to make an appearance. Even though it takes forever to get him in the car now, I love this game. I think it is so sweet.


Riding his new pony from Grandpa

Petting the animals at the Farmers Market

Pretending to be a baby in Bekah's bathtub

Looking like such a big kid watching Elmo

Being a complete goofball! Thanks for the Olympic doll, Andy. Ezekiel loves it so much he wears it as decoration.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

my favorite picture is the one where ezekiel is grabbing his feet while watching tv...what a cute picture :)

Anonymous said...

ok, that picture of Ezekiel playing with his little army men. . . he looks SOOO much like Kevan it is a bit scary! To see him playing like such a big boy is simply adorable!

And I love the one of him in Bekah's bathtub. . . he looks like a little baby again :) I just want to hug and kiss him all over!