Friday, September 19, 2008

Loved.

My kids are so blessed to have so much family - near and far - who love them so much. A couple weeks ago, we got to visit with my grandpa's sister and her husband. Uncle Jim and Aunt Darlene (my kids' great-great aunt and uncle!) love these babies so much and pray for them often. I am so grateful for that!



PS: We were all getting together to check out a potential place for my granparents to move to in Yorba Linda. It was so beautiful and I would LOVE it if they moved closer to us. During our visit, my kids were such a hit with all the residents. One man (probably in his eighties) even offered to "watch the little guy" so I could eat lunch. I didn't take him up on the offer, but isn't that so sweet?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

how neat! what a blessing to have your family so close by!