In other developments...She is "talking" to herself and to us all the time, and she makes the sweetest little sounds. I love listening to her as she plays. And, about a week ago, she cut her first tooth (I was beginning to wonder where they were!). At her 9 month check up, she clocked in at a little over 17 lbs.... our little peanut.
I love seeing her personality come alive - a little feisty, a bit mischievous, super silly, assertive, and oh so loving. She's becoming more of a "daddy's girl" every day. When he gets home from work and picks her up, she lays her head and his shoulder and puts her arms around him. Crazy about her daddy. We are both falling more in love with our baby girl every day!
Some pics of our girl on the go!
3 comments:
Ok she is getting so big ( and I mean grown up--she is still definitely a little dainty peanut!) Its so fun to hear all that she is up too! I want to see it in person soon! Miss and love you!
I can't believe how much she's changed since you guys were here in July. They grow up so fast! She's such a cutie pie!
She is so beautiful! Those eyes are half the size f her little face! I can't wait to see her again. Love you, gorgeous girl!
Post a Comment