Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not to be outdone... Little Miss Rebekah Jane

Of course, we had to take some pictures of Bekah Jane when we did Ezekiel's. So here are some of my favorites of baby girl at 8 months old:




















And, just to show you that she's not always happy:


We love you, beautiful girl!

4 comments:

We Happy 3 said...

those are beyond precious...simply precious!!! I love that you take this time to take these tresured photo's. You are a wonderful Mother!!!

Grammy Julee said...

Your little Missy is adorable with the biggest round eyes. Such a face of sweetness and love.

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

I want one of these!!! Ok... that sounded a bit rude :) How about, may I have one of these pictures please? She is just beautiful, even when she is crying :) I love that 1st picture!

Anonymous said...

Um, Bethany...I know I tell you this like every time I see you...but you really do have the most beautiful children. Rebekah Jane is such a gorgeous baby girl!!