My sweet little lady bug
How cute is that little tiger?! (Don't be fooled, it's really just Caden.)
Kate the little cow snuggling with her mama

Bekah Jane and Jaclynn complimenting Matthew on his super cute Halloween outfit

Pumpkin carving time!
Pumpkin carving time!
Snuggling in to watch the movie
Aren't these two hilarious?! They are so cute together!

You may have noticed an obvious lack of pictures of Ezekiel in his costume. Unfortunately, while he thinks his "neigh" costume is totally fun to play with, he has zero interest in wearing it. We didn't have any luck getting him to wear it on Halloween night, either, but he had a blast galloping around anyway! Oh, well. =)
4 comments:
I have to get a copy of the last two shots, love them! Thanks for the super fun Boofest this year and all the years past. You and Kevan put in so much time and effort to make it fun for everyone and it definitely shows. Gosh, I would have come for the chili alone!
I missed chili and caramel apples!?!?!? My priorities are seriously out of whack. Wish we could have been there too! Thanks for the shout out, I sure miss these traditions...!!! I remember the first Boo Fest... those were simpler, quieter times, weren't they? My jaw was on the floor at the pics of all the kids there now! So fun! I promise that one of these years, the Daceys WILL make an appearance at a Boo Fest. Love you!
These pictures are so cute! That was such a fun night; definitely my favorite so far as well (except for a KEY thing missing--Dacey's, hop a plane already! We need you and miss you!) Thanks for hosting this fun tradition. Love you!
looks like it was a blast this year (as usual) and we are so sad to have missed it! hopefully it will work out next year :)
Post a Comment