Monday, January 25, 2010

A word from Ezekiel

Quick story #1:

Ezekiel (Spontaneously throwing his arms around my neck): I love you mom!

Me: I love you too, bear. You are such a good boy.

Ezekiel: Yes. Exactly.


Quick Story #2:

Pulling up to the drive thru window last night, Kevan and I are talking when we hear Ezekiel saying, quite loudly, from his car seat:

UM, EXCUSE ME? Can I have a happy meal with chicken, hamburger, cheeseburger, and uhhhh...french fries?

We look back and he is turned toward the window trying to place his own order. Hahaha. Then he says "Dad, can you roll down my new car window please?"

So cute.

1 comment:

Don B. said...

Reminds me of a little girl Ezekiel's age who once sat in the passenger seat of my car at Hume Lake, fingering the door lock. "Uh, my dad has one of these...only it's quite of a different kind."

Sweet...and precocious.

Like mother, like son.