SO SWEET. Couldn't you just stare for hours??? Oh wait, they don't nap for hours and hours... shoot. :) B, he has changed so much (obviously) and I can't believe what a little boy he is now... but such a cherub-y one! I just want to kiss him!!! Love you!
SO SWEET. Couldn't you just stare for hours??? Oh wait, they don't nap for hours and hours... shoot. :) B, he has changed so much (obviously) and I can't believe what a little boy he is now... but such a cherub-y one! I just want to kiss him!!! Love you!
4 comments:
SO SWEET. Couldn't you just stare for hours??? Oh wait, they don't nap for hours and hours... shoot. :) B, he has changed so much (obviously) and I can't believe what a little boy he is now... but such a cherub-y one! I just want to kiss him!!! Love you!
SO SWEET. Couldn't you just stare for hours??? Oh wait, they don't nap for hours and hours... shoot. :) B, he has changed so much (obviously) and I can't believe what a little boy he is now... but such a cherub-y one! I just want to kiss him!!! Love you!
Perfect!
Too cute. He looks so much like his big brother!
Post a Comment