A few of the funny things coming out of my girl's mouth lately:
- "Mom, I saw mud puddles outside. Can I please put on my boots and jump in them? Please, please, double please?" It's June, people. The mud puddles were made by the sprinklers. But on went the boots and the windbreaker (I love how she can put an outfit together) and puddle jumping she went! You simply cannot resist the double please.
- Yesterday she invented a word, something like "vensect" (we were talking about insects just before, so I'm sure that's where the root word originated from). "What does it mean?," I ask, "When teachers disobey and they have to fly up in the sky and meet with Jesus." You know, we've been needing a word for that.
- Today we were playing doctor and I was her patient. "Let me check your ear," she said first. "Hmmm...I don't see anything wrong with you. Ok, let me check your heart." Out comes the stethoscope. "Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Uh-Oh. I hear a bump. That means you're gonna die." Then she's whispers in my ear, "I'm just pretending, mom."
1 comment:
She is a "fashion statement" just like her mommy. Always thinking of how to coordinate the outfit! Such fun -- and so adorable. You are blessed to have that little one in your family!
Post a Comment