Friday, March 02, 2007

6 months old!

I can hardly believe our little boy is already six months old. I know everybody says kids grow up in the blink of an eye, and I know every mother wishes she could save these magical moments in a bottle and take them out to relive whenever she wants - but I still can't believe how the time is flying and how I just can't seem to hold on to it.

It's funny how it doesn't take much to thrill me as a mom. One of my favorite moments of the past month was when my son reached for a toy for the first time. As I held a block in front of him, his little hand stretched out for it with all the purpose and determination he could muster. He actually laughed out loud when he realized he had grabbed it! The thrill I got watching him succeed was better than any promotion, nailing any project, or aceing any test. Yeah, it's been a good month.

A few more highlights from Ezekiel's sixth month:




Ezekiel and Kate hanging out at their daddies' football game



Grandma playing with her "twins" - Cami and Ezekiel


Monkeying around with Uncle Matthew after church


Hanging with Papa Mark


Uncle Andrew tried to sneak him a cookie!


Since that didn't work, Aunt Annette came to the rescue with rice cereal


Loving that play time!




Too busy playing outside for pictures!

No comments: