Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Ezekiel and his girlfriend
Today was such a great day. I watched Heidi's little girl, Kate, all day while her mom and dad made their way home from Tahoe. Even though I was looking forward to it, I figured there would be challenging moments for sure. After all, who watches a 9-month-old and a 6-month-old and gets off that easy? I did. Two perfect little angels who smiled and played and - best of all! - took good naps! We visited the pet store at the mall (thanks to Alice's double stroller!), sang and danced around the house, let Kate play in the bath, and hung out on a blanket on the front lawn. Kevan and I even braved dinner at Ruby's with the 2 little ones. What a sweetie Kate is. And Ezekiel really seems to dig her. I can only hope...!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment