Yesterday we celebrated Kevan's 28th birthday. It was the first time he didn't have to work on his birthday since we've been married! We had such a great day as a family... spent the morning at the Santa Ana zoo, then came home and Kevan's friend, Robert, and I surprised him with the gift he's been saving up for... XBox 360! Then Kevan and I had a
wonderful dinner at Yves Bistro while my mom watched the kids. What a perfect day. And here is just one of the things I love most about the birthday boy: That this is
his idea of a perfect day. Spending the morning with his kids, hanging out at the zoo, enjoying time with his family. I love that Kevan wants to be with us more than anything in the world. Happy Birthday to the best husband and dad! I love you, Babe!
Looking at the monkeys at the zoo...



So, it was a good thing Ezekiel liked the monkeys so much. There wasn't a whole lot more to see. Apparently, some of the animals (like the elephants) are only at the zoo on the weekends. What do they do during the week? Do they have relatives they visit with? Do they have jobs? Where are the elephants on a Thursday?!?

Kevan and Robert loving their new toy!


The birthday boy and his two little ones


Heading out to our super-yummy dinner!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (albeit belated) TO KEVAN!! We are thoroughly enjoying the awesome pictures, and cannot wait to meet the beautiful Bekah Jane! And...my boy Ezekiel is getting sooo big!
Anyway, we're proud of you both, and so happy for you and your sweet little family. Let us know when you're ready for a visit with our crazy clan! Blessings!
James and Kristi
Post a Comment