Friday, January 04, 2008

Just a few more...

We can't get enough of our darling little girl... here is what she's been up to!



Spending the day with Aunt Rebekah




Lots of kisses!



Hanging out with her soon-to-be friend in Aunt Heidi's tummy


Looking beautiful


My two sweet babies


First Sunday at church!


Ezekiel trying out Rebekah's moses basket


Snuggling with Aunt Alice



Meeting her cousins





Ezekiel seems to be adjusting well... but moments like these make me wonder!


Bekah Jane and Kate are introduced

AND... Bekah Jane has a new friend that just arrived on Wednesday! Matthew Avery was born to my dear friend Trisha just 6 days after my Rebekah arrived. We can't wait to get together for a play date!
These are fun days. Busy. But fun. Having two babies is a lot easier than I thought in some ways. We already know the drill with a newborn. We are used to sleep deprivation. Car seats and strollers and poopy diapers as we head out the door don't phase us. And, in other ways, it's a bit harder than I imagined. Dividing my time and giving Ezekiel the training he needs while caring for a newborn is the biggest challenge. That, and laundry. Does it ever end?
I thank God that I can honestly report that we are doing great and enjoying these sweet days welcoming our baby girl.












1 comment:

Jen Epperson said...

Sounds like you all are doing so well! You are an amazing mom B! Bekah is so beautiful! I need to see her again; she's changed so much already! Love you!