Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In love...

I am not only in love with our new baby girl, but I am also in love with these amazing pictures! Here are some of my favorites from her 12-days-old photo shoot (get comfortable, I really had a hard time picking!):


















And a silly one of Ezekiel showing his muscles...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love too!!!! What sweet, sweet pictures. As always, I'm just eating them up from afar!

How do you even go to sleep at night, and pull yourself away from staring at these beautiful kids?!

I'm so happy for your happy little family... LOVE YOU!

Robyn Smith said...

Congratulations, sweet friends! Rebekah Jane is a beautiful addition to your precious family.

Hugs from Budapest,
Robs

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! These are SOOOOO beautiful! my favorites . . . I love the one of the feetsies . . . so precious! AND I love the one of the 3 of you looking into Rebekah's Moses basket, AND I love those gorgeaous pictures of your little one looking right at the camera. . .and the big yawn-- so cute! Not to mention the picture of Kevan's hands holding her-- Such a beautiful sight! Ok, really, I love them all :)

babyrndeb said...

great shots! Shows the love in your little family so well :) Who is your photographer? I can't wait until little Bekah stays in the nursery with us!
Deb

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

Awww... what great pictures!!! These are our votes of the favorites :) The boys liked the family shot with Ezkiel leaning down to touch Rebekah. Abby liked the "naked ones" of Baby Rebekah and with the 2 of you. I love the big yawn!!! The ones with Kevan are soooo sweet... they make my toes curl :) Isaac also want me to tell you that the one with Ezkiel showing his muscles is the BEST! And Abby is still telling me about Ezekiel's favorite game of "AHHHHHHHH..."

Love you! See you tomorrow!