Saturday, May 31, 2008

Farm Boy

Thursday afternoon we headed over to the Fullerton farmer's market... one of my favorite things to do in our cute little city. This time, my excitement was less focused on the yummy produce and redirected toward one simple thing: pony rides. Our son is crazy about horses right now, due to endless trips to the arena at my parents' house. I knew he would be so excited to ride one of those ponies at the market, and I couldn't wait to take him. Well, we sure weren't dissapointed! Ezekiel started saying "neigh" the minute he spotted those miniture little horses and asked over and over if he could "touch it" (which sounds a lot like "ta ta"). He was so adorable riding around in a little circle looking like a real cowboy! After the horse, he got to touch all the animals in the petting zoo (he kept saying "moo" to the poor baby goat) and then got to pick out his orange balloon (which we still have, by the way, and he plays with for a good portion of the day!). It was a GREAT time at the farmer's market!






What a handsome cowboy








1 comment:

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

Ride 'em Cowboy!!! Good job Ezekiel! Did you tell Mommy "thank you" for letting you ride the pony??? I like how you like to be up high on Daddy's shoulders :) I love you, little buddy!