Here's what came to mind as I thought about why I love my husband today:
#6: He's not afraid to say he's sorry. And he's pretty darn good at it.
#7: This is a super humbling one: He shows me grace - all the time - even though I am so quick to judge him. Real-life example: When I locked the keys in the car - along with our baby son - on a scorching hot day and AAA had to come rescue him, Kevan was totally understanding and didn't make me feel bad for a second (I felt horrible anyway). When Ezekiel colored all over the walls on Kevan's watch, I was....ummmm....not so understanding. Let's just say that I did not handle it well. I love that my husband is my example in an area where I am weak.
#8: The other day I sort of not-so-subtly mentioned that "the baby" really wanted some hot and sour soup from a Chinese take-out place. After the initial "Are you serious?" and "You know we're having friends over for dinner in like 2 hours?" comments, guess who happily ran out to satisfy his wife's (er, baby's) craving? And it was soooo good! I mean, at least the baby thought so.
1 comment:
I love your "Challege" Bethany! Inspiring...
Post a Comment