While Kevan had to work, my mom and the kids got to come and see the newest member of our family. Here's Bekah Jane waiting patiently to get called back to the ultrasound room:
When the tech got a good "visual" of the baby's gender, she gave me the thumbs up to get Kevan on the phone. Then, with the kids gathered around, we all heard the news together: "It's a boy!" Tears and cheers! Ezekiel was super funny when he dramatically gasped and said "A brother!"
Some fun pictures commemorating the special day we learned of our son! (This is my new birthday dress I bought with my cousins/aunts/sis-in-law when my mom surprised me with brunch and shopping earlier in the week!)
Ezekiel: Mom, is that your baby? (pointing to my belly)
Me: Yep, it sure is.
Me: Yep, it sure is.
E: (Throwing his arms around my tummy) I'm hugging the baby. It's my baby brother. I love her.
Me: It's a "him", honey. Can you say "I love him"?
E: Yes, I love him.
Then Bekah Jane wanted to get in on the fun so she tries to sit on my belly.
Ezekiel: Baby, no! Don't sit on him! That's my baby brother! He's crying. Mom, I gotta check on him.
Ezekiel then looks inside my belly button to check on his baby, then turns to me and says sadly "He's still crying."
Oh, this is fun! =)
2 comments:
yay!!!! So much fun!!!
Um, your dress is ADORABLE!!! You are such a beautiful mama!
Ezekiel is too precious! I love his tender heart! Your littlest boy is so blessed to have such a great big brother! Love you!
Congratulations!! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment