Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sound Bites

A few of my favorites from Ezekiel lately:

  • Last night I came home with my arms full of groceries. Ezekiel said, "Mom, you got milk for me? THANK YOU!" then threw his arms around the bagged groceries and said "I love them!"
  • A while back, when I was helping Ezekiel use the potty, he obviously wanted some privacy when he said to me "Mom, just drop me off."
  • My friend Trisha took me out for a pedicure for my birthday (ahhhh!). This morning, E looked at my feet and said "Mom, those toes are a-mazing!"
  • Most mornings, my little guy will wake up and say "How did you sleep, Mom?" I just think that is so cute, coming from a 3-year-old. It's also pretty funny when he is the one that has kept me up at night!
  • Last week the Kevan and the kids baked cookies together. A few days later, Ezekiel says to me "Uhhh...mom? I need something. Something brown. I know...a COOKIE!"

I know I am seriously overdue putting up pictures of the kids! It is just so much easier to write a blog than put up pics when I just have a few minutes. Baby steps, baby steps. They are coming!

No comments: