I love anniversaries... milestones. Ask my sister or my husband - I will celebrate just about anything! March 29th happens to be one of those days. On March 29, 2005 Kevan first stepped foot in our house after 7 months in Iraq. I will remember that day - and the amazing weeks that followed - forever. One year later, on March 29, 2006 we went in for an ultrasound and found out we were having a boy. Yet another day that we will always remember as one of our best ones yet. So, out of my top ten best days of my life, March 29th hits the list twice - and that is worthy of celebrating the day! Happy March 29th...
Bethany, My name is Carrie Page, I had the priviledge of working with Kevan at First Am (I miss his sense of humor, something the rest of the team lacks). I love your posts - they always make me smile. Ezekiel is such a little angel, no wonder he is so loved. You inspired me to do a little blog about my kids. Just makes sense when your friends and families are all over the world. Kevan, How is the new job? All the best with it - I hope it's exciting, but not too exciting!
1 comment:
Bethany, My name is Carrie Page, I had the priviledge of working with Kevan at First Am (I miss his sense of humor, something the rest of the team lacks). I love your posts - they always make me smile. Ezekiel is such a little angel, no wonder he is so loved. You inspired me to do a little blog about my kids. Just makes sense when your friends and families are all over the world.
Kevan, How is the new job? All the best with it - I hope it's exciting, but not too exciting!
Happy "anniversary" to both!
Post a Comment