I especially enjoyed this trip for another reason, too: For 3 days all I had to do was take care of my kids. No other responsibilities or distractions. I LOVED that. I got to play with them, snuggle, and giggle without squeezing in time for dishes, bills, and all the other things at home that steal my time. They are both SO much fun and I love giving them undivided attention.
Arriving at great-grandma and great-grandpa's house... what a good little traveler my boy was!
Great-grandpa was smitten with little Rebekah Jane
I think that is a little smile on Bekah's face as she snuggles with her great-grandma!
My grandma knit this little outfit long before Bekah arrived. We got such a kick out of putting her in it for grandma's birthday dinner. She looked like a little doll!
Ezekiel and his little red wagon. My grandma had this toy for him at her house and he could not get enough of it. He pulled that thing around everywhere!
Going on a date with my handsome boy. We went to a pretty nice restaurant for my grandma's birthday and Ezekiel stepped it up for the occasion. He was such a good boy -- and even put the napkin in his lap. =) It was a great evening that we all enjoyed so much.
Bekah Jane wrapped in the hands that fold in prayer for her each night
2 comments:
How precious these pictures are!!! I'm sure Grandpa
& Grandma just ate up every minute they had with the kids! I can't believe Rebekah is already one month old!!! How quickly they grow up...
What a special time with great-grandparents. I feel blessed that my kids have 3 of their great-grandparents still around. Many of my friends do not. It is a treasure to see them together. I love you Bethany!
Post a Comment