Monday, January 21, 2008

Making Friends

Just days after Rebekah Jane made her entrance into the world, two of my dearest friends had babies of their own! Here are a few fun pictures of Rebekah meeting her new friends...


Matthew Avery (in my arms) was born to Trisha on January 2nd. What a little sweetie. And his mama is so in love. =)

The story with Trisha is so cool... our moms were pregnant together and we were born just 6 weeks apart. So we've been friends since day one. Then, we told each other we were pregnant on the same day... when we ran into each other in our doctor's office! We both had our first prenatal visit at the same time, so the secret was out for both of us! Such a fun day! It is so special to now enjoy our babies together, too.


Matthew and Bekah Jane have really similiar hair!


Rebekah Jane meets Everett Wandrey. Everett was born to Heidi and Michael on January 5th (yeah, it was a busy week!). This little tank is all boy! It cracks me up how manly and tough he looks compared to our little delicate flower of a baby girl. I was blessed to be in the room when Everett was born, and he stole my heart with his first cry.

Some silly pictures of Ezekiel and Bekah Jane, Everett and Kate...


3 comments:

Jen Epperson said...

Ok, those kids are ADORABLE! I can't wait for mine to come already so we can have some photo opps too! Missing you and love you!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures!!! I can't believe how grown up Ezekiel and Kate look now that the little ones are here... what a good looking bunch of kiddos! Keep the posts coming... I am eating up every photo these days!!! I can't wait to meet sweet Bekah in a month or so, along with a certain baby boy Epperson -- they are NOT allowed to grow up very much until I get there, ok?! LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth B said...

Very cute pics! Loved the ones of Bekah and Everett! And Ezekiel and Kate look so big now.
Liz