Beth, I see what you mean about how the two precious Rebekah's have a similar look. The nose, the eyes, and the lips. But, I do remember Rebekah's (your sisters) hair stuck straight up and was so dark. Maybe Becca Jane's hair will turn blond too, when it falls out?
4 comments:
Beth,
I see what you mean about how the two precious Rebekah's have a similar look. The nose, the eyes, and the lips. But, I do remember Rebekah's (your sisters) hair stuck straight up and was so dark. Maybe Becca Jane's hair will turn blond too, when it falls out?
They are both beutiful and you are so blessed.
Love,
Lissa
Rebekah was the first person I thought of when I saw the picture, even before I read your comment! She's adorable. And Ezekiel is looking so big!
Liz
She looks a whole lot like her big brother, too!
I just want to kiss her all over!!!!!! Look how big her eyes are! I love you, little Rebekah Jane!
Post a Comment