Today marks a big day for our family... one year ago Kevan graduated from the academy, which means he is officially off probation. Hooray! Kevan has breezed through the first year and I am so proud of him. Tomorrow he starts a new shift - with weekends and Wednesdays off. Yay!!
When I came home from a bridal shower today this is how I found my two favorite guys:
Sweet little loves.
3 comments:
congrats to kevan and oh my gosh what sweet pictures!!!!
I can't believe it has already been a year! Kevan, I am so happy for you for so many reasons, great job! And hooray for the new shift!!!
oh man that is cute. i am now more excited to go through extreme pain and pop this baby out just so i can see some sweet moments like that. and give kevan our hugs cause that is sweet!!!!!!!! weekends off! woooppwooopp!!
rachel b
Post a Comment