Our family has started to make a little tradition out of Thursday nights. We all head out to Costco, do our weekly shopping, fill up on gas (they just put a station in at our Costco... 20 cents a gallon cheaper!), grab a quick dinner, and head over to the farmer's market for pony rides and fun. Tonight, we put Bekah Jane in the cart next to her brother for the first time, and it was just too cute not to share:

"Hey, sister, you are going to like this!"

"I will take care of you"
Ezekiel sure loved having his girl by his side along for the ride!
3 comments:
Beth,
I want to gobble them both up, they are so cute. I know what you are talking about with finding gas cheap. Tonight it was $125.25 to fill my suburban, ouch!
The dress that Bekah is wearing looks like one that Bryce had, is that one that we gave to you? If not, it sure looks like one she had. Don't you just love having a "girlie girl?"
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Lissa
We have weekly Costco lunches and love it! As we get close to the exit on the freeway, Cam starts saying, "pizza, pizza, pizza, etc" :) Not too bad that the three of us can eat for about $7!!
So so so cute! I love how obviously these two love each other! I can't WAIT to see them in just a few weeks! (22 days, to be exact!) Love you!
Post a Comment