I am feeling the baby move. Teeny tiny flutters and wiggles. It is incredible. I love how it makes me feel like I always have this little friend with me. I can be up early, all alone, and feel those itty bitty kicks and think "Oh, hi baby, you're here too!" Sitting in church, laying in bed at night, making dinner....kick, kick, kick...such a sweet reminder of our growing baby!
Less than 3 weeks til we find out what we're having!! Aaaaahhhh! Tell me, tell me, tell me!
3 comments:
I had no idea you were pregnant!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
So precious! And for a little while it is just a secret friendship between mommy and baby. . . those sweet little butterfly kicks are just for you. Enjoy!
Feeling our little one too and loving every minute of it. We had better trade ultrasound results on the 24th! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment